What is Phalada NPK consortia?
This is a biologial blend of microbes in a sterile, nutrient rich and an ambient liquid media.
The inoculants consist of selected strains of nitrogen fixer microbes with the ability to fix atmospheric nitrogen in the soil and also gives metabolic improvement the plant by foliar application.
The other beneficial microbes include mineral solubilizing microbes, which solubilizes un-absorbable phosphorous, potassium, zinc & etc in the soil.
Benefits of Phalada NPK consortia
• Increase in soil stability, fertility & aeration.
• Reduces proneness to fungal & bacterial attack.
• Solubilizes unavailable phosphate, potassium, zinc & etc to available form.
• Improves humus in the soil
Compost to Bio-compost
1) To turn the finish compost into bio-compost.
2) After approximately 2 months, when the temperature drops to 40 degrees Celsius and below.
3) Add 2 litres Phalada NPK consortia by diluting it only with enough water to spread the dilution on the finished compost.
4) Mix them well and let it rest for 4-7 days, this will turn the finished compost into bio-compost, a superior organic fertilizer.
Direct Soil Application
1. Direct application is by drenching the mixture of 108BC and NPK Consortia directly on to organic matter that has been placed on the plant root zone/drip line areas.
2. This method is fast and easy for farmers to carry out, there is no need to turn the pile and no hot composting required.
3. The amount of organic matter per acre varies between material used. Cow dung would be 30 tons per acre whereas the mixture of one-part green and three parts brown materials are around 10 tons per acre.
4. Materials will decompose but not as fast as hot composting, there will slowly break down by de-composting microbes over a period of few months.
5. No heat will be generated which pathogenic will not likely die. As such the introduction of antagonistic microbes like Trichoderma must be introduced into the soil to fight the pathogenic microbes.
7. Nutrients are released to the soil fast lower than finished compost and the population of beneficial microbes at the beginning of direct application is not as much as applying finished compost using hot composting method.
8. The direct application will see the lesser performance of our beneficial microbes as they need time to build their population, even worse if strong strain of pathogenic microbes is already dominant in the soil. While the population in finished hot compost has already attended preferable population size.
10. Nevertheless, direct application method will save farmers’ work load compares to preparing hot compost.
Because of our products ability to effectively and efficiently utilize nutrients in the soil, farmers can reduce their chemical fertilizer input by 70% - 75% in conjunction with our product
Marketing contact: +60 16 - 2972195
Agriculture consulting: +60 12-2775153